Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lame-o Friend

A belated birthday post for one of my most favorite people. This was the email I sent her yesterday, upon realizing that I am, in fact, a flake.

(This is the conversation I had, in my head, as I drove home from work.)
Ugh. G's first birthday gift is not finished and therefor is not in the mail. Grrrr!
Wait, it might possibly be Nikki's birthday.
(Upon further consideration )
Yes, I do think it is nik's birthday.
Hmmmm, I didn't call or send a card.
Sara, you are a rather shitty self absorbed friend as of late.
It's true; I hate September.
Facebook will tell me for sure if I missed her birthday.

And I did.

1 comment:

nikki said...

I still love you. :) I just finished G's cake and it's fabulous. I'm hoping it survives the night in the fridge.