Monday, March 8, 2010

silly follow up, super quick post, about nothing deep

A few weeks ago I mentioned the Disney movie, The Princess and the Frog, my brother and I almost saw it but we needed food more than entertainment. Yesterday, at his suggestion (there were slim pickings at the cheap theater) we did see it...and while this is a silly place to talk about it, it was a wonderful break from my 4 hour National Board filled Sunday. While it was true that we were the only people in the theater over 16 without children of our own. It could easily be my favorite Disney princess movie...jazz, voodoo, singing alligators, and a Creole firefly who's in love with a star....um, it was a pretty genius plot line. Really, besides Up, it's the best kids movie I've seen in years.

1 comment:

Rubiy said...

Really really? Do we need this one for the kids?

Also, you liked up? I couldn't get past the whole every-heartbreaking-tragedy-in-the-world-happens-to-us-in-a-3-minute-montage part. Maybe I was just hormonal....

Don't say it. ;-)