Sunday, April 25, 2010

numbers game

Myself
2 parents
4 dogs

800 square feet on the ground floor where we all co-exist
300 square feet in my bedroom upstairs (my bit'o privacy)
400 square feet in the unfinished basement(where my parents have set up a room)

11 days since they got here
2 number of trips it took them to find a house (yellow, cute and strangely, made of cinder block)
1 days for negotiation of a contract on said house
36 days until the closing date of May 31st

2 hours I've had alone in my house since they got here
0 number of trips I've had to take to the grocery store since they got here
2 number of times I've had to cook dinner since they got here
5 number of hairballs I can see from where I'm sitting

and yet, strangely, it has been easier than I would have guessed. I hope it lasts. Wish me luck!

No comments: