Tuesday, April 27, 2010

a post that's not about internet dating

I really want to write a long post about internet dating. But, I'm trying to determine if that falls into the TMI and don't post too much on the internet rule I only follow some of the time.

I do realize that having a blog at all, makes that seem just a tad bit hypocritcal.

But, internet dating, I'm conflicted about it in general and annoyed/exasperated that I attempt it at all. I sort of a hard time talking about the idea of it at all or about(gasp) my string of unsuccessful attempts.

The whole thing is rather exhausting, or maybe it's just that having my mom and step dad in my space zaps the creative energy out of me. But am teetering on the edge of annoyed, making a concerted effort to be nice. Maybe being nice and being creative cannot co-exist in my puny brain....how's that for a cop out explanation.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Being nice is way harder than everyone seems to think. It is way easier to be snippy and mean. People who are naturally nice are under rated.