Friday, December 23, 2011

And then life gets in the way.


Happy, beautiful, sing-songy days and mundane days, and frustrating ones all just take over. The nice part about my days now, and since late October, is that at the end of them I get to come home to my furred lovely ones and my handsome friend. He has taken up residence and it couldn't be more wonderful. However, it changes the dynamic of my life in such a way that doing things like writing blogs becomes a bit more challenging. Well worth it, just challenging.

But, there are approximately 11 more days of my winter break. (I love break!) and I'm going to post on each and everyone of them. To start with, a shiny sparkly picture from our outing to the grotto where we looked at lights and heard a rather awkward saxophone Christmas concert, from a Ryan Seacrest wanna be dude in his mid-40s, in a Catholic chapel. Strange, but fun.

No comments: