Tuesday, December 27, 2011

In no particular order, Christmas posts


Conversation from sometime around Thanksgiving.

"So do you have a stocking at your mom's house, something you've had since you were a kid or anything."

"No, not really."

"Oh, I think I'm going to need to make you a stocking. So I can put it up with mine. And for Christmas with my family. We always get a few stocking stuffers for everyone. I'm sure they will have some for you. So, what would you want on your stocking?"

"A dinosaur!"

"Seriously dude? A dinosaur? How is that Christmas-y?"

"He could be wearing a Santa hat. No wait, he could have Santa's head in his mouth. There could be teeth and blood."

"I'm not making you a bloody Christmas stocking. I can put a dinosaur on it, but it has to be a happy dinosaur."

"Okay, you're right. A happy dinosaur would be better."

No comments: