Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day Drinking and Dino-Attack!



Today I indulged in another of my favorite holiday traditions. Day drinking with my Portland-Based BFF. We started this tradition years ago, sometimes the drinking is at my house, sometimes hers, one time we got hustled off the stage (where we were playing darts) at the Kenton Club by a transvestite gospel singer, who wanted to start his show. Today, I got to play host, there were dogs, booze, a silly movie, nachos and cake.

There was also an incident with Cruncher. The awesome impulse buy Christmas gift I got for my handsome friend. I literally saw a commercial for it on Amazon and decided that he and Ruby needed it for Christmas. Handsome friend loves it. Ruby not so much. Sam considers the whole thing beneath him.

It's not nice, but it's funny.

No comments: