Tuesday, July 7, 2009

No more bushy bushes,


This picture does not do justice to the mound of plant life I extracted from my garden today. Seriously, I worked outside all day, removing the boring bushes and then replacing them with all sorts of perennial goodness (echinacea, brght pink yarrow, coreopsis, blueberry bushes, a short squat variety of black eyed susans) and a few zinnias, African daisy's and portulaca's I couldn't resist.

No audience today, I'm prettty sure that over the weekend that apartment was emptied. I look forward to a poop free front yard!

3 comments:

barelyouttatuesday said...

let's see a picture of the "after"!

rubiy said...

This whole entry makes me think a: Oh good, she's not talking about the beds in front of the windows and b: of that Venus razor "mow the lawn" campaign. Can you trim some of the new vegetation into inverted triangles? landing strips?

Anonymous said...

No basil?